Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pics from Portland and Surrounding Areas

Portland was a hot destination on our vacation itinerary. We arrived late in the evening, so many of the photos are going to be a bit dark. We stayed at the Inn at Northrup Station. I loved their artistic and brightly colored decor. It was also very close to Nob Hill. My husband and I walked around the area and chose to eat at a really fun Italian Restaurant called Caffe Mingo. They had a huge wine list that I mostly didn't understand. The waitress helped us choose an appropriate wine that we really enjoyed. The food was also very nicely prepared. Tomorrow I'll post a few photos from our day time adventures in Portland. Stay tuned . . .















2 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Lovely blog, and what a lovely vacation! Your photos are fantastic!

Briana, MA said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Tara! You rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails