Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Follower Appreciation Month Weekly Winner and A Surprise Offer

Meagan from Australia, you won this week's follower appreciation gift! Send me an email message with your email and mailing address and I'll get your little gift in the mail on Saturday!

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING ALONG EVERYONE! There is still one more Monday of this month left, so feel free to "Follow" if you feel moved to.

Sorry this was 2 days late this week. Sometimes life happens, if you know what I mean.
So to make it up to you, I have a special gift for all of you. I will send you a virtual gift via email by Monday, November first. All you have to do is send me an email with the subject "Virtual Gift", and I'll send you a fun email message with something "arty" inside. My email address is linked to my profile here. Look on the right side of this blog and click "View My Complete Profile". Then click "Email" and simply send me a message. Don't forget to include the subject line as "Virtual Gift". I am so excited!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails