Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shopping in the North Land

Well, my husband and I attempted to go shopping today for Christmas gifts, but guess what?  It didn't go that awesome.  We did find an interesting store in the north land though.  It is called Peterson's Country Mill.  I'd like to go back there sometime.  There was a huge variety of things there from farming supplies to nature-focused gifts.  They even had an orange arty sweatshirt that I loved.  I didn't buy anything for myself though.  It is strictly gift time.  After the holidays are over, I plan to buy a couple of things for myself.  One is Mary Ann Moss' online class called Stencilry.  It is on sale until December 31st.  The other online class I will be buying for myself is some combination that LK Ludwig is offering.  Her classes are on sale until December 22nd.  So, we'll see, but I hope to take advantage of the her holiday sale, too.  You can see more of the details about LK Ludwig's online sale here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails