Saturday, December 4, 2010

Misty Mawn's New Online Class-Stretching Within

OH MY, here is an online class you won't want to miss if you are interested in creating mixed media work. I have been admiring Misty Mawn's work for at least a couple of years, and I am EXTREMELY excited to see what is about to be available online from her. REGISTRATION BEGINS ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 6TH. You can get all of the delicious details here. By the way, don't you just adore how the class poster looks! Yum, yum, yummy!

1 comment:

soraya nulliah said...

Dear Brianna-thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Oh! i took a Misty Mawn class at the start of this year...I learned how to use so many new materials. It was a portrait class.
I LOVE your mandala journal...it makes me want to get at my art stuff!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails