Saturday, July 31, 2010

PART ONE An afternoon at Juliana Coles' Enchanted Journal Pavilion,

I have been very inspired by Juliana Coles for years. She has a lot of videos on YouTube, 11 vids as of tonight. If you are a visual journaler, I highly recommend looking at her videos. She has a lot of key wisdom to share. A few of my favorite tips I've learned from Juliana are:
1. "Touch your stuff" (your art supplies).
2. Don't worry.
3. Creating is a way to express your unconscious and to get in touch with your inner being.

She has a lot to share, as I already mentioned. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Lynn Fisher said...

Did you get to visit with her, or take a class while you were in Wisconsin? she's from there, that's why I wondered. Thanks so much for posting this!

Briana, MA said...

HI Lynn,
No, unfortunately I haven't taken a class in person with Juliana Coles. I am taking an online class with her right now. It is called Field Notes. It ends sometime toward the beginning of September. Find out more about it at http://extremejournalism.ning.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails