Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anthropologie

I love this sweater

My mom loves these measuring cups



I adore how they arranged these numbers, fabrics, and baskets

And what a cool bike, eh?

Apron lovers, look out! You just might start salivating!




Bottom line, Anthropologie is a beautiful store containing beautiful things! I just wish they would have had a catalog in their store for me to take with me! I did sign up for their mailing list online.

{Sorry for the blurry photos; I was trying to be sneaky. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to take photos or not.}

2 comments:

Dawn said...

hahaha! I did the SAME EXACT THING in Anthropologie too. lol!

Anonymous said...

I love the store and all the color and I'm entralled by the overall design of the place...the clothes...I love, but can't afford...a girl can dream though!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails