Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Backyard Photo Fun

High Five Cat

Eggplant Growing in the Garden

Cat Playtime

Beetle Bug

Sun through the Trees

Cat Loves Catnip

IMG_7801

Even though the mosquitoes were INSANE outside today after the crazy storms last night, I had to take some photos. I LOVE taking pictures. I also love finding interesting things I've never seen like that crazy orange beetle bug. Do you know what it is, or how bad it might be for our garden? What have you taken pictures of lately? Feel free to share a link in the comments of this post.

4 comments:

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

I really like the sometimes random-ness of your photos!

Briana, MA said...

Thank you Sonya. So glad you stopped by!

rachel awes said...

hello!!!!
lllllloooooove your peace cards below!!! & your wind blown hair!
happy mid-summer to you, briana!xox

Briana, MA said...

HI Rachel,
Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the encouraging words about my artwork! Happy mid-summer to you, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails