Friday, April 6, 2012

Book Arts-Oh How I Love Thee

HI!  I am still here.  I know I've neglected my blog in the last few weeks.  All is well here.  I am hoping to make it up to you with a photo heavy post of some incredible book arts on display from my favorite local spot, Open Book and The Minnesota Center for Book Arts (aka MCBA).



These are a few photos from The Shop.












Here are some photos of what was on display at MCBA when I was there in March.




















The following photos were upstairs in The Loft.
I have several journals made by the creators of Cave Paper.  They are fantastically talented women.




















Last but not least, I was drawn to these handmade papers all stacked up and ready.  Aren't they gorgeous?  Someone at MCBA made them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! These photos are so inspiring! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

You're back, good to see ya! Such an awesome place...aren't we lucky to have it!
I'm never there when the shop is open so thanks for sharing the photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails