Thursday, April 19, 2012

Labyrinth Love + Photography Love

This past weekend I was away at a Women's Spiritual Retreat.
I walked the outdoor labyrinth at sunrise.  It is my favorite thing to do on this particular annual retreat, which I have attended for the past eleven or twelve years.  I think I only missed the retreat's first year back in 1999.
The other thing I love to do is to photograph the event.  There is such beauty in all of the women who attend this retreat.  We span in ages from our mid twenties to our nineties.  It is fantastic.  I love the intergenerational wisdom and love that is shared here.
I will share more photos soon.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos Briana, and I am jealous of this retreat...by any chance is this in McGregor?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails