Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is HERE!

I hope you all had a terrific New Year.  Sorry I was out of blogland for a few days.  I missed it!
It's been a time spent with family and friends in both good times and bad.
I am in complete denial that it is 2011!!!!  I have so many things I want to do, I feel overwhelmed!  Do you feel that way, too?  I want to make some goals for 2011.  I'll be using Goddess Leonie's 2011 Workbook, which you can find here.  I also have several online classes I want to make progress in, as well as a couple of new ones starting this month.  One of which is Misty Mawn's Stretching Within course, which starts on Monday, January 10th.  I am really excited to be in a class taught by Misty.  The other course I'll be starting in January 2011 is the next session of Mondo Beyondo. I have heard so many good things about these workshops, I had to sign up!
One of my main goals for 2011 is to improve my art skills, my consistency with my art making, and sharing what I create with the world.
Do you have any art related goals for 2011 that you'd like to share?  Leave a comment at the end of this post, and let's encourage each other!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails