Monday, November 14, 2011

Gina Rossi Armfield's Animal Spirits class

A couple of years ago, I saw an article in Somerset Studio about a woman's spirit animals artwork. I really loved the images, so much that they stuck in my head all of this time. I couldn't recall the artist's name, but with the help of Google, I now have the information that I was searching for. I was feeling really called to these memories of this woman's art, and I thought I remembered that there was an online class that went with the theme of spirit animals. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find the class, but I did! I went with my inspiration here, trusted my gut, and went for it. I found Gina Rossi Armfield's blog, Joyful Purpose, at www.sweetsistergina.typepad.com
Sorry if this a bit choppy. I am not feeling well, and am trying to post from my phone.
I took some pictures of the work I have been doing for Gina's class. If I can't figure out how to attach them, I will create a new post soon with the photos. The class is great, and I am so glad that I trusted my inner wisdom to seek it out. How are you doing with your creativity? Any fun projects to share?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails