Saturday, November 5, 2011

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

1.  My favorite color is orange.  I especially like orange and lime green, or orange and pink together.
2.  I used to hate the color pink when I was a teenager and young adult.
3.  I recently became familiar with Marcy Nelson-Garrison's P.I.N.K. Paradigm, and I think it is really cool.
4.  I will be at a CPR training for four hours today for my work requirements.
5.  I am an online class fanatic.
6.  And I am taking two online classes at one time.  One started two weeks ago, and it is Get Your Paint On-Beyond the Basics with Mati McDonough and Lisa Congdon.
7.  The second online class starts on Monday. It is with Lisa Sonora Beam, and it's called Creative+Practice.  Here's a little video teaser she just shared on November 3rd.
8.  I am a morning person, but sometimes I can stay up really late and make art.
9.  I am a book lover, and Amazon.com is my friend.
10.  I hope to be a mother someday soon.  I am going to start making artwork around being fertile, becoming pregnant, and becoming a mother.

The piece I am sharing today was not drawn by me; I printed and colored it with Stabilo CarbOthello pastel pencils.  I found it on the site fertilitymoon.  I am not crazy about the site because of all of the advertising among the articles.  Also, whole paragraphs appear twice for some reason.  However, there are a few bits of good information, and I did enjoy the Art Therapy printables.

3 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love the little fascinations
about people....thanks for sharing
more of the beauty of you:)
-Jennifer

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

I hope you're a mother someday, too! That drawing is POWERful and so are YOU.

Lisa Sonora said...

Wonderful to have you in the Creative + Practice course! And thanks so much for sharing my book, The Creative Entrepreneur, with your readers.

xo
Lisa Sonora

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails