Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Art Books

I am totally addicted to this new series of books. Just got Drawing Lab in my mailbox yesterday, and I can't wait to dive into it! Oh, and one of my favorite teachers (and the facilitator of The Visual Journal Collective) Roz, has work in this book.

BUT FIRST . . . .
It's here!!! It's here!!! All spring I have been waiting for LK Ludwig's new book to be released. It arrived in my mailbox yesterday afternoon. I of course absolutely LOVE IT! If you are into art journaling, visual journaling, book binding, and the like, order or buy this book TODAY! You won't be sorry.

Happy Reading, Inspiration, and Art Making to YOU!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Ludwig's book at the book store and nearly jumped for joy...I'll have to look for the Drawing Lab book!!! Thanks for the heads up Briana...see you at the July meeting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails