Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Shots from Saturday

Through the viewfinder of a 35mm canon with a digital canon


Through the viewfinder of a 35mm canon with a digital canon


close up of a kitty yawn


close up of kitty getting love


not sure . . .


curled up kitty- oh so bright tonight!


rad paper owl my bestie made for us for christmas


sock monkey mama and baby made by the talented rosemary riskin


my Elsie art corner


me and art


awesmome folk art animal. what do you think it is, maybe a deer?


cute kitty boy


so-silly-lady

I am very grateful to have purchased a new digital camera yesterday. The first one I brought home had fingerprints all over the screen and the battery charger didn't work. I was thoroughly disappointed. I exchanged it for a brand new one, and now I am extremely happy! Thank you Target for having sales, and thank you students for Target gift cards! Thank you husband for being smart and lending me your teeny tiny 16GB memory stick (that fits inside the adapter, that fits inside the camera).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails