Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Journaling


I was just on Misty Mawn's blog and saw some of her wonderful journal pages. She is inviting people to her January Journaling challenge and encouraging people to work in their journals everyday in January. You can find out more on her blog, but I just wanted to share that I've decided to participate. I am extremely intimidated, as I often feel like hopping right into bed after work. However, I need a kick in the pants when it comes to keeping up on my art and my journaling, so what the heck, right? I gotta go make some journal pages now!

Artwork shown here is Misty Mawn's. Isn't it incredible?

This week she is using her own photographs and incorporating them into her journal pages. I LOVE this idea.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails