Saturday, September 1, 2012

Early Morning Walk with My iPhone

Today is going to be a work day in the house.  This is the weekend Tom and I are going to try to spiff up our house for the upcoming baby shower and arrival of our little bundle of joy.  I will be entering into my third trimester of pregnancy soon, and I am already feeling many discomforts.  I can only imagine it will be getting worse, as far as comfort goes.  Mind you, I am not complaining.  I love, love, love being pregnant.  I feel very lucky and blessed.
What are your labor day weekend plans?  Hopefully you'll get some outside enjoyment in there somewhere.  That's why I decided to go for a walk first thing this morning.  Walking gives me a space to breathe, think, relax, process, and enjoy nature.

The first two pics are using the ClassicINSTA app.
Oh how I love the photography apps on the iphones!!!


The photos below are using the ClassicTOY iphone app.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails