Saturday, November 20, 2010

Workin' Out



(This photo was taken at my friend's house. It is this crazy cool poster of all of these yoga poses. This is only a portion of the extra large poster).

Anyway, I am NOT doing these yoga asanas, but I AM returning to my good ol' Turbo Jam dvds. I decided that it is really time to start exercising again. I've had sooooo many excuses in my head for far too long. Now it's time to get in shape. For some reason, this dvd set is the one I always go back to. It feels really good to be exercising again. By the way, Chalene Johnson has some newer workouts, too. You can check out ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Fire here and here.
What is your favorite way to exercise? Do you have an exercise routine? If you have children, how do you make the time to exercise?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails