Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gallery 360

There were so many cool events happening in Minneapolis today. One of them that I attended was the Gallery 360 and Hunt & Gather storewide 20% off sale. The sale continues tomorrow (Sunday, November 21st, 2010) as well.

AT GALLERY 360 . . .
The first few photos are ornaments created by one of my all time favorite artists Barbara Gilhooly. (If you click on her name, you'll be taken to her flickr page where you can see more work by Gilhooly).





I enjoyed seeing these collaged images by Cori Dantini.


I also saw a lot of awesome sculptures (pictured below), jewelry, and other handmade items. Some of my favorite jewelry was made by Jaime Jo Fisher. Click on her name and you'll see why her work is soooo coool!





Finally, another favorite item was a book hand bound by Julie Schneider.

Oh, and Painted Fish Studio had some great ornaments, blank journals, and a super cool polaroid project book (WORD: A Polaroid Collaboration between Jen and Jen). See more by Painted Fish Studio here.

3 comments:

painted fish studio said...

hi briana! thanks so much for mentioning my book project with my friend jen! i've been a huge fan of gallery 360 for years, and it's such an honor to have my work there now. and like you, i looooove jaime jo's jewelry! i have a couple of her pieces, but does take me a while to save up the funds. :)

Barbara said...

Thanks Briana! someone just sent this to me. I appreciate seeing the images, since I shipped it all from CO. Happy Holidays to you and your Mom! Barbara

Briana, MA said...

Thanks Barbara!!!! So glad you stopped by.
Your art looks amazing at Gallery 360!
I was wondering how you got it to Minneapolis.
Great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails