Monday, November 22, 2010

NEW Holga Art Photo Prints-SALE

Photography is a huge, huge love of mine. I have been working really hard to figure out some way to make my photos interesting enough to sell (insert bad words to inner critic).
Well, I finally learned some things in Photoshop and am happy to announce the new Holga Art Photo Prints (set of 4). I am doing a promotion right now. If you buy 4 sets (I have 5 different varieties available), you'll get the 5th set FOR FREE. I priced these really reasonably. I did a lot of research and most people sell their art prints for $8-$15 a piece. I am selling sets of 4 art prints for $6.50 + $1.00 shipping. If any of this sparks your interest, please stop on by my OrangeSpiral Etsy shop here.














Thanks for looking! If you have any nice things to share, please leave me a comment. (I love your comments!)

1 comment:

Ashley Peak said...

Wow. These are gorgeous lady; I absolutely love the square format! I'm also so glad I met you, because your background rocks and so does your blog title - love it!

XO.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails