Thursday, August 19, 2010

Open Book

Roz presented Jeff/MCBA with a gift for letting us use their space once a month. It is a book of our original drawings, as well as photocopies of our "Portrait Party", where we drew a sketch of a fellow visual journaler. I feel honored to be a part of something that will be a part of The Minnesota Center for the Book Arts permanent collection! Wow!

Minneapolis-A view from the LOFT

Below are some images from an exhibition called PRINT, which is currently up at Open Book.




Hope you are having a great week! Yay, it's almost the weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super awesome! Where can we find your collaborative book?
XOXOrly

Briana, MA said...

Hi Orly,
I'm not sure how to answer your question. Each participant was given a copy, and the original was put together by Roz for the Minnesota Center for the Book Arts. They aren't for sale or anything; it was just a collaborative project for fun. I might have posted about this project back in February of 2009 on my blog. I'll do a search on my blog, as you might want to try, too. There might be more photos. Thanks so much for your comment and enthusiasm! I am very excited about being a part of such a cool project.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails