Sunday, April 4, 2010

Print & Stamp Lab by Traci Bunkers

We are so lucky to have such innovative artists write books for us!
Wouldn't you agree?

Look at what a great shape this toe spacer makes as a stamp!

I adore the flip flop pattern shown here, too!

Yesterday I received Print & Stamp Lab by Traci Bunkers in the mail. I was super excited to get it so fast. Also, it is soooo wonderful, I had to share a couple pages with you. If you enjoy stamping and printing on papers and more, this book is for you!

By the way, there is a note on amazon.com saying that some customers have reported a problem with the book. I am thinking it might be this: my book had the same page contents on two pages, instead of just on one. I wonder if this was a mistake from the publisher or printer? Anyway, it's not a big deal to me, unless I missed some important content that was meant to go on that second page!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails