Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday's Nature Hike

William O'Brien Sat. 11/28/09

William O'Brien Sat. 11/28/09

William O'Brien Sat. 11/28/09

William O'Brien Sat. 11/28/09

William O'Brien Sat. 11/28/09 copy


Yesterday I was looking through my list of bookmarked blogs. I was reintroduced to The Poetic Eye by LK Ludwig (see sidebar of Blogs that Inspire Me). She has ignited a flame under my tush about how I might use the gazillions of photos that I have stored. She beautifully incorporates her personal photography into her journals. I love how it looks! You must look at her blog to see what I mean. So, today and yesterday, I spent a lot of time trying to organize the thousands of pictures that I have in iPhoto. Man, it takes a lot of time to catch up with organization!!! Anyway, the above pictures are from a wonderful walk I took with my husband yesterday. Some are altered, some are not. I really enjoy altering my photos, but it does take a lot of time. I am learning a lot as I go, so perhaps it will get easier for me. Thanks LK for doing the art that moves you, so that others may do theirs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails