1. My favorite color is orange. I especially like orange and lime green, or orange and pink together.
2. I used to hate the color pink when I was a teenager and young adult.
3. I recently became familiar with Marcy Nelson-Garrison's P.I.N.K. Paradigm, and I think it is really cool.
4. I will be at a CPR training for four hours today for my work requirements.
5. I am an online class fanatic.
6. And I am taking two online classes at one time. One started two weeks ago, and it is Get Your Paint On-Beyond the Basics with Mati McDonough and Lisa Congdon.
7. The second online class starts on Monday. It is with Lisa Sonora Beam, and it's called Creative+Practice. Here's a little video teaser she just shared on November 3rd.
8. I am a morning person, but sometimes I can stay up really late and make art.
9. I am a book lover, and Amazon.com is my friend.
10. I hope to be a mother someday soon. I am going to start making artwork around being fertile, becoming pregnant, and becoming a mother.
The piece I am sharing today was not drawn by me; I printed and colored it with Stabilo CarbOthello pastel pencils. I found it on the site fertilitymoon. I am not crazy about the site because of all of the advertising among the articles. Also, whole paragraphs appear twice for some reason. However, there are a few bits of good information, and I did enjoy the Art Therapy printables.