Monday, February 14, 2011

Roses are RED






I don't know about you, but I love roses.  I love how they look and how they smell.  Rose is one of my favorite scents.  It is difficult to find things that smell like rose, but I have found a few items.  My favorite rose scented candle is made by Yankee Candle Company.  They call it "Fresh Cut Roses" and you can find them here.
I also like the gentle smell of l'essence de Provence linen water.  I found it at the dollar store, but here is a link to ebay, too.
What was your Valentine's Day wish?  Did you ask for something, buy yourself anything special, or receive a special surprise?  Feel free to share in the comments of this post.  
Note:   If you didn't receive a red rose and you wish you had, consider the above photos a little valentine just for you.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

helen said...

Those definitely are red - hope they smell good too. Somethings roses from a florist are not as fragrant as those from a garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails