Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Sharpie Fine Line Pens


Sharpie Pen Retractable-Fine Point

I did some testing of the new Sharpie Retractable Fine Point pen that is out. It works awesome on semi-gloss photo paper, even though I suspected that it would smear. NOPE. Worked like a dream. HOWEVER, it does smear on coated cardboard, like the packaging from say, a new toothbrush.
It does NOT bleed through 24lb. copy paper. That was exciting to see!

I have seen these for sale at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart of course had the better price. I am sure they could be found at Target or Walgreens, or perhaps your favorite local art supply store like Wet Paint.
I will post some photos a little later to show you how it writes!
I LOVE pens, how about you?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails