Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Sharpie Fine Line Pen Test Results

IMG_5395
New Sharpie on semi-gloss photo paper.

IMG_5396
New Sharpie on semi-gloss photo paper.

IMG_5397
This is a transition from ball point pen to Fine Line Sharpie. I was afraid that the Sharpie Fine Line pen would smear, but it DID NOT!!! I was impressed.


IMG_5398
This is how I feel about the New Sharpie on photo paper!

IMG_5399
(I like dates).

IMG_5400
Oh NO! It smeared on coated paper. BUMMER!
IMG_5401
Again, worked great on semi-gloss (that is all I have right now).
IMG_5402
I tried it on regular 24lb. copy paper and guess what?
IMG_5403
It didn't bleed through 24lb. copy paper. That was very exciting!!!

In summary, I like the New Sharpie Retractable Fine Line pen, but it might smear on SOME
coated surfaces. It works great on regular paper and on semi-gloss photo paper (probably other photo papers, too.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails