Thursday, December 13, 2012

So Many Thoughts

I have been thinking. That is, I have been trying to think when I am not feeling totally overwhelmed with new mama hood. One thing I know is that I need to take pictures. I do it all of the time. People will know I am not quite feeling like myself if my cameras are put away.
Another thing is, I miss my art supplies. I think about them a lot. I know I will get to them sometime soon.
Finally, good writing pens have been on my mind. I have a tin full of pens by my journal, but the ones I love seem to have run out of ink. I really like Uniball pens and Pilot pens. I tend to write in black ink. On occasion, I will grab a turquoise or burgundy or orange pen. I used to love sepia colored ink that goes in the Rotring pens, but I found them kind of tricky to keep in proper working order.
Here is a current photo from today. Or maybe I will post a few.
Also, I am super excited about two books I received this week. The Things We Do by Aimee Dolich of www.Artsyville.com and All I Did Was Listen by Rachel Awes.
What have you been thinking about?
Blessings to you,
Briana





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails