Monday, September 17, 2012

Time for a little north woods vacation

I don't know about you, but life has been feeling really stressful lately. Thankfully, I am able to rejuvenate the soul this weekend with the fresh air of the north woods. We are staying at a friend's cabin on the top of a hill. We are almost at the tree tops, we are so high up. The sound of the wind blowing through, rustling the leaves gently, is soothing my wild spirit. Wishing you all a joyful and peaceful weekend! Also, on my commute to work on Thursday, I listened to a CD by Dr. Christiane Northrup on finding joy. I don't have the exact title right now, but I will post it when I've returned from vacation. That CD was the beginning of my slump improvement. Anything by Dr. Christiane Northrup is worth spending time with. She's fantastic!

4 comments:

Kimberly Bee said...

Love that last photo. I hope all is well with your family :)) Thinking about you a lot lately...

Jennifer Richardson said...

beautiful photos and look at you
wearing crisp cool on your face
and a coat on too!
gives me hope that
refreshing breeze
will find me soon:)
thanks for the sweet share,
Jennifer

Eydie Kugler said...

Beautiful photos.

I’m looking forward to listening to the CD. I’ve consulted with Christiane Northrup’s books many times when considering medical or holistic healing. She has an amazing book for and about Mother’s and Daughter’s.

Eydie

Eydie Kugler said...

Beautiful photos.

I’m looking forward to listening to the CD. I’ve consulted with Christiane Northrup’s books many times when considering medical or holistic healing. She has an amazing book for and about Mother’s and Daughter’s.

Eydie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails