Sunday, May 27, 2012

This I Know (Reflection)

My List of Small Treats
1. An ice cream cone (just had one today, so it is fresh in my mind)
2. A new book
3. A new art supply
4. Prints of photos I have taken
5. An online class
6. Something from Etsy handmade by an artist
7. Rice Krispy treats
8. Steamed milk or a drink from a coffee shop
9. A walk in nature
10. A long hug from Tom
11. Some blank cards that are arty and beautiful
12. A little time alone in the sun
13. Something for photography, ie a new app
14. Paper
15. A set of new writing pens
16. A blank journal
17. A fun magazine to cut up for collage
18. Something tactile, like fabric or ribbon to use in art making
19. Taking the time to write a handwritten note to a friend or family member (I love the thought of them getting real mail).
20. Pulling a card from an inspiration deck and reflecting on its meaning

This list was inspired by Susannah Conway's new book. I am loving the book, and I highly recommend it. The full title is This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart.

Feel inspired to share your own list of 20 small treats that bring you joy? I would love to see it. Comment below or share a link to your blog.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

great list. I do love a good list :) Great to hear Susannah's book is so inspiring!

Amelia.x

Introverted Art said...

This list is so inspiring. I I get a smile on my face with every item on your list :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails