Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Two Week Wait-What I've Been Up To

If you've been following my blog for awhile, or just pop in now and again, you may know that something HUGE recently happened in my life.  My husband and I went through the IVF process in order to conceive.  You can see my previous post here.  You can read my fertility journey here.  
Right now I am in what is called the "two week wait".  Technically, I only have to wait 12 days, but that is close enough to two weeks, if you ask me.  
I thought I would share what I've been up to in order to pass the time and keep myself staying healthy and positive.

 Enjoying the miracle of nature

 Capturing a game of peek-a-boo between cat and owner

 Working in my visual journal for Judy Wise's online class

 Finding faces in my food and photographing it for Elevate the Ordinary with Andrea Scher.  (I see a new session will be starting in June of 2012.)
 Visiting the doctor's office (for the transfer of two beautiful embryos)

Writing in my journal with my Believe bracelet on. 

 Photographing a beautiful papaya only discover that I shouldn't eat it.

 Getting lots of cuddle time with the cats.

 Sitting outside in the beautiful weather with my iphone, doing a little iPhoneography.


 Drinking lots of water.

 Wearing comfortable shoes.

 Taking a self-portrait here and there.

 Enjoying a little treat.


Staying in awe of beauty and nature.




 Hanging out with my mom.

(photo credit:  Dave Fredkove)

Acting silly with the guys!
(photo credit:  Dave Fredkove)


 Photographing the silly guys enjoying life and having fun!


Thank you Universe and all others who are here with me on this journey.  
Life is beautiful, amazing, wonderful, spectacular, and I am so happy to be here.

4 comments:

Hannah Jeanne said...

I am thinking of you guys really hard and often on this journey you are taking. Sending my best wishes, good thoughts and good vibes your way :) xoxoxo

Jennifer Richardson said...

heart thumping hopeful
for
and with
you:)
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Much love, prayers and fingers crossed! Also...LOVE the bracelett!

TJ said...

Just smiling when I read this and popping in to let you know I'm here and hoping for the very best on your journey!!
Lots of love, tj

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails