Monday, October 17, 2011

Honey, Everything's Coming Up Roses

Yesterday, I spent the day with my mom.  It was a day of bonding, talking, creating, walking, and photographing.  That's my kind of day, 'ya know?
Our walk took us around Lake Harriet, and into the Rose Gardens.  I was shocked to see beautiful roses still in bloom in mid-October in Minnesota.  It was a true gift and a blessing that we crossed that street to take in the smells, sights, and sheer beauty.  I would like to share some of my photos from yesterday in the hope that they bring you a sense of joy and peace.
Namaste,
Briana












































3 comments:

Hali said...

beautiful photos, Briana. Reminds me of a rose garden near where my dad grew up in San Jose... thanks for sharing.

Kimberly B said...

Very pretty, I like the nasturtium leaves.

morningDove said...

what a wonderful trip thru the rose garden with you and your mom. wish i were able to enjoy a day like that with my mom. sigh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails