Sunday, September 25, 2011

RaNdOm InSpIrAtIoNs

I was playing around with my iphone apps again.  I found Popbooth, which is a fun photobooth app.  It was FREE through iTunes.  I am pretty sure there is a version for the Android as well.  I just can't get enough of colorful things! 

Speaking of colorful, I created my Totem Animal for Mira Reisberg's Hero's Art Journey online class.  I really wanted my animal to be a woodpecker or a swan, but I just can't get away from my love for turtles.  If you click the totem animal link above, you can find out what your totem animal is, too, by asking yourself a few simple questions.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

this is SO amazing....I was just
washing the dishes earlier today
and my eyes setted on a simple turtle, carved from stone,
that I've had for almost 10 years
on my kitchen counter.
I still remember the day I brought him home to live with me....an how
odd I felt to follow such a strong desire.
It was a mystery to me then.
Turtle?
I'd always fancied myself a bird girl.
Just this morning I wondered again about it....why it still feels so
right sitting in my everydayness.
Off on a journey I go.....ready to explore this turtleness:)
THANK you for this beautiful share!
-Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails