Saturday, October 30, 2010

If I Had A Bunch of Bucks . . . $$$$


So I was out window shopping with my best friend today. We went to DSW. In case you didn't know, but really wanted to know, I used to own a ton of shoes. I have stayed away from clothing and shoe stores for quite some time now. Basically, if I am shopping these days, it is for books and art supplies. I had a little bit of culture shock, as I really don't know what is in fashion anymore. I also had a deep urge to buy a ton of shoes again! Oh, if only I had a bunch of bucks . . . I would have liked to get the following:

(Okay, maybe not the whole store's worth of shoes, but . . . This picture was meant to show the amount of tall boots that were available. Boots are Hot! My best friend said, "They always have been." I'd have to agree.)







Now these shoes I was drawn to because it kind of looks like they have tape across the toes. I am soooooo into tape right now as an art supply. My eye went right to them. What do you think? Would you wear these?

These boots took my breath away a little. I don't really have an outfit I'd wear them with anymore, but I'd be happy seeing them in my closet! No, no, I wouldn't really do that. Maybe I'd just have to get some new clothes, too! No, no, I won't likely do that either. I'd rather get new music, art supplies, or books if I have any spare change in my purse.

We ate lunch at T.G.I. Friday's.



How did you spend your Saturday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails