Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Plethora of E-Courses

Hi All,
I am in love with e-courses. There are so many incredible ones out right now. Here are some that I know of and would recommend:


Flying Lessons with Kelly Rae Roberts

Urban Journal with Roben-Marie Smith

Mondo Beyondo with Andrea Scher and Jen Lemen

Unravelling with Susannah Conway

Creative Goddess E-course with Goddess Leonie

Later I will post about SARK'S Anytime Adventure.

For now, enjoy browsing the web! It is so rich with information and opportunities. Aren't we lucky?
Smiles to you,
Briana

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many great classes...Unraveling sounds great! Which one are you taking? Both sound interesting...decisions, decisions...

Briana, MA said...

Hi Lynn,
I am signed up to take Flying Lessons. It starts at the end of May.
I have already taken the Creative Goddess e-course.
The others will have to be on my wish list for now.
They are all so exciting. It's like being in school without the high tuition costs, and you get to support an independent artist by taking the class! I think it's a great formula.
Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

okay Briana, I'm so interested in Mondo Beyondo, have you taken that one?

Briana, MA said...

HI Jennifer,
I haven't taken Mondo Beyondo yet, but it always sells out and people give it rave reviews. That is why I recommend it. Let me know if you sign up and how you like it!
Smiles.

Anonymous said...

Hi Briana, stopped by to say a big hello and I look forward to seeing you around at Kelly Rae's Flying Lessons e-course. I am so looking forward to it :)

Have a great week :D

Miriam xoxo
Australia
{blog - http://miriamkaye.typepad.com}

HeARTworks said...

Hello from the Philippines, my first time visit to your blog. It is so energizing, visiting blogs, and finding wonderful artists who share their creative pursuits. We really are blessed to be alive at this time! Haven't taken an ecourse yet, maybe one day Patsy from
HeARTworks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails