Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Fun Friday

Incredible yellow flower

Me by the turtle fountain

I love the green grass and blue sky days

I loved the lines these plants created mixed with the circle shapes of the flower tops and leaves

Purple and orange are really a great combination

Can you spy the bumblebee?

Can't you just touch this one? Soooo fuzzy!

This texture was amazing. I'm so glad I am able to show you.

So beautiful. Again, loved the lines and circles!

Orange and blue

The fountain at the rose gardens

Red roses and shadow

Red roses and sky

Flower garden goodness

Where is that bug's head?

Beware of the monster of the lake!!!!

As I was leaving work, I saw a red fox. Sooo amazing to see one so close up!

The red fox is itchy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails