Monday, June 22, 2009

Computers and Applications

Why do I bother to mess with my computer??!! I worked on uploading photos today, and somehow that took up much of my day!! I tried a new program this evening called pixelpipe. Hopefully it won't ruin my computer or anything. So, with pixelpipe, I can upload photos from my iPhoto, then have them directly posted to my blog or to flickr or to facebook. Pretty crazy, eh? So the two random photos you see in the previous post were uploaded via pixelpipe. It sounds like a really cool idea, but right now I don't quite understand it all! Also, suddenly my internet connection went "caput" after downloading photo applications! I guess that's all of my ranting for now, as I am back on the internet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails