Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Handmade Journal Featured On Melanie's Blog and Flickr site

When I was a part of Connie Hozvicka's Big Fearless Painting online class, I met some amazing women.  One of those women is Melanie from the UK.  The Painting Tribe (all Fearless Painters who've been in class with Connie) did a secret santa gift exchange around the holidays this past December.  I was to gift Melanie with something.  It took a lot longer for her to receive than the USPS told me it would, but it did finally get to her.  Melanie just posted some photos of her gift on her blog Made By Melanie.  Take a peek. You can also see a few more images in Melanie's flickr photostream.  She even created an album called "Other People Inspire Me!", and the journal photos are in that album!  I am so touched.
(BTW-There is a new class of Big Fearless Painting starting in March, if you are interested.  Just click the above link for more info).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails