Monday, September 13, 2010

HUGE ADVENTURE Coming SOON


(Note: Images above are not mine. They were found in Google Images).

HELLO! I've got a huge adventure coming up this week. My husband and I are taking a road trip to the Pacific Northwest. We are going to visit places like Portland, Olympic National Park, Glacier National Park, Mt. Rainier, and even the Redwoods in Northern California.
I am soooo excited. So, I won't be blogging for awhile, but I will have A TON to share with you when I get back in a couple of weeks.
Until then, send happy energy and safe trip vibes my way, and I will send all good things out to you, too.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome...what a great trip...have fun! I suppose you won't be at journal group?

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH HAVE FUN!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails