Monday, December 26, 2011

I Am Here


This poem was written today as an introduction to Misty Mawn's Open Studio online class.
The "Open" sign rests on the wall outside of Betsy Bowen's art studio in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
I chose this photo to go with the poem I wrote because "I am here, and I am open" to receiving the grace that is here for me.  It has been a long time since I've felt so connected to Spirit.  I am trying to keep my connection true through writing, listening, making art, and breathing.  By participating in these activities, I am able to calm, center, and connect with Great Spirit and the energies of goodness all around me.
It is hard to explain the shift that has taken place within me.  All I know is that something has happened, and I am feeling pure LOVE.
May the LOVE radiate to you, through you and around you, as well.
Blessings to you,
Briana

1 comment:

Robyn P. Thayer said...

Right on, chica! And I LOVE Betsy Bowen! Tapped in, plugged in, Lighting up the world. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails