Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BIG Fearless Painting Work for Week #3




I am in Connie Hozvicka's BIG Fearless Painting online class right now.  I am part of "Tribe 7", meaning, this is her seventh group for this particular workshop.  I am having a great time painting BIG.  It is something I was really intimidated to do.  I have been enjoying painting outside in my backyard, as the weather is still nice and summer-y here in Minnesota.
What classes are you taking or have taken that you would recommend?  What painting or creative work have you been doing lately? Leave a comment to share your thoughts.

1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

This big sweeping paintings of yours
inspire me, they do!
I love this idea.
And splashing those colors around
outside is just sooooo appealing:)
-Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails