Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Night at the Movies

My sister and I went to see the movie Julie and Julia recently. It was FABULOUS! I know I am a little behind the times because the movie was released in August, but hey! I did see it in a theater. I was totally impressed with the theater. I think it is one of the coolest ones around! It is called The Riverview. You can check out the website here.

I'm not sure why, but I don't think I have ever thought to take photos inside a movie theater. It might be because I haven't been to many movies since I got my digital camera. It also might be because I used to feel self-conscious taking pictures out in public. Well, as the old saying goes, the more you do it, the easier it gets. That is an old saying, right?

The Riverview is one of the few theaters that still uses real butter on their popcorn. Remember the beautiful wedding photos I shared here a month or so ago? Well the groom works at the Riverview, so there was Riverview popcorn as an appetizer at the reception. Clever and so cute, don't you think?

This is a shot through one of the colored panes you see in the photo below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails