Monday, September 15, 2008

Home is Where the COLORS Are

I am home today, and I feel like my list of To Do's is endless.  Ever feel that way?  Life gets so busy.  It is hard to keep up and keep myself in balance.  I am constantly making goals for getting more exercise, eating healthier foods, developing a meditation practice, etc.  I know that my mind, body, and spirit are all connected.  It is simply hard to maintain a balanced life in our society.  It is definitely possible, but it is challenging.  At least it is for me.  Here is list of things that I have achieved today:
I drank 2 cups of coffee
I did some research on my health insurance
I scooped the litter box
I made a phone call to my health insurance
I ran a box out to the mail carrier (which saved me a trip to the post office)
I ate lunch
I did the dishes 
I made a post on my blog =)
Hopefully in the next few hours I'll get the rest of my To Do list completed!
What did you do today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails